- Web Application Firewall
- Real-Time Threat Defense Feed
- Block Brute Force Attacks
- Country Blocking
- Advanced Manual Blocking
- Malware Scanner
- Check if Site IP is Generating Spam
- Check if Site is Spamvertized
- View Blocked Intrusion Attempts
- View Google Crawl Activity
- View Bots and Crawlers
- View Logins and Logouts
- View Human Visitors
- Two Factor Authentication
- Repair Files
- Monitor Disk Space
- Get Detailed IP Info
- Improvement: Multiple “php.ini file in core directory” issues are now consolidated into a single issue for clearer scan results.
- Improvement: The AJAX error detection for false positive WAF blocks now better detects and processes the response for presenting the whitelisting prompt.
- Improvement: Added overdue cron detection and highlighting to diagnostics to help identify issues.
- Improvement: Added the necessary directives to exclude backwards compatibility code from creating warnings with phpcs for future compatibility with WP Tide.
- Improvement: Normalized all PHP require/include calls to use full paths for better code quality.
- Change: Removed deprecated high sensitivity scan option since current signatures are more accurate.
- Fix: Fixed the status circle tooltips not showing.
- Fix: IP detection at the WAF level better mirrors the main plugin exactly when using the automatic setting.
- Fix: Fixed a currently-unused code path in email address verification for the strict check.