- Create new order statuses and add icons or action buttons
- Display order status descriptions to customers on the “View Order” page to explain order status
- Edit WooCommerce core statuses to set a “next status” for new action buttons
- Use “Next Statuses” to create a seamless fulfillment workflow and add order action buttons
- Add bulk actions for new statuses in the orders list
- Drag and drop orders statuses to re-order the way they’re shown in your admin
- Use status icons instead of text badges in the “Orders” list
- Include orders with custom statuses in shop reports
- Mark order statuses as “Paid” to include download links, purchase notes, or other features when customers view these orders
- Mark order statuses as “requires payment” to show “Pay” and “Cancel” links to customers
- Add new order emails, which can be triggered based on status changes
- Edit new email content via new templates
- Import existing custom statuses from custom code or other plugins
- Safely delete custom statuses without losing orders
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!