Lightweight WordPress Performance Plugin
A minimal and easy to use dashboard with one-click toggles. You don’t have to be tech savvy to use perfmatters.
Increases the speed of your site by reducing HTTP requests, stripping out code, and minimizing back-end load.
We code and test our plugins to work with all themes and plugins. It is designed to work alongside your caching plugin.
v1.4.6 – 01.21.2020
- Added a specific and more generous threshold for lazy loading. This ensures butter-smooth loading of images while visitors scroll down the page. While raw performance is the objective, perceived performance (how quick a user thinks the site is) is also important.
- Added some additional dequeues to the Disable WooCommerce function to target inline CSS and JS.
Before you make a purchase please read this following information carefully to avoid any issues.
- This Product is licensed under the GNU GPLv2. This means you can modify, use and redistribute any WordPress software for free or for a fee. For more information about GPL please click here.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers and redistribute them for a small service fee.
- After you purchase a product you will get free updates for life. If you are downloading products using membership you will need to keep it active to receive updates.
- If there you got any questions you can read Frequently asked Questions or Contact me.
- If your product needs a license key to work contact us and we will provide you with activated one.
- Our Customers have the right of a money-back-guarantee. If the product is not working or there is any other unexpected difficulties you can create a ticket or contact me via live chat.
Will be added soon