- Themeable Login page( yes, you can put the login.php in your theme/blogin and it will pick that )
- Templatable Password reset page( same, put resetpass.php in your theme/blogin and it will pick that one ).
- Redirect user to front end login, i.e yoursite.com/login when they try to access wp-login.php
- Redirect User to yoursite.com/resetpass if they try to access the reset password option.
- Customize your Login slug/reset password slug
- Customize the password reset messages to send the user to onsite page
- Frond end logout, i.e complete replacement of wp-login.php, if you use this plugin, you even don’t need to use wp-login.php
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!