Update: WP Rocket
Make WordPress Load Fast in a Few Clicks .Recognized as the most powerful caching plugin by WordPress experts
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
WP Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
WP Rocket v3.4.4 Final Changelog:
- Enhancement: Fix Error 403 on admin-ajax requests from WooCommerce MailChimp Discount plugin and Newspaper Theme.
- Enhancement: Preserve FacetWP comments during HTML minification.
- Enhancement: Update WordPress compatibility information.
- Enhancement: Don’t clear the cache when preload option is changed.
- Enhancement: Improve “Separate cache files for mobile devices” help text.
- Enhancement: Add constants helper file/functions to abstract constants for testing.
- Enhancement: Exclude Authorize.net Seal JS from defer.
- Enhancement: Exclude CDN jQuery JS from defer.
- Bugfix: Replace YouTube iframe with preview image is not working when using relative protocol.
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP 7.4 notice – Trying to access array offset on value of type null, in class-cache-dynamic-resource.php.
- Bugfix: Partial preloading is not working after cache lifespan expires.
- Bugfix: Disabling Opcache from php.ini doesn’t hide our “Clear OPcache” menu entry.
- Bugfix: Prevent multiple CDN srcset rewrites.
- Bugfix: Clean cache when clearing Autoptimize cache using the menu bar link.
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP Undefined offset notice in combine JS.
Before you make a purchase please read this following information carefully to avoid any issues.
- This Product is licensed under the GNU GPLv2. This means you can modify, use and redistribute any WordPress software for free or for a fee. For more information about GPL please click here.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers and redistribute them for a small service fee.
- After you purchase a product you will get free updates for life. If you are downloading products using membership you will need to keep it active to receive updates.
- If there you got any questions you can read Frequently asked Questions or Contact me.
- If your product needs a license key to work contact us and we will provide you with activated one.
- Our Customers have the right of a money-back-guarantee. If the product is not working or there is any other unexpected difficulties you can create a ticket or contact me via live chat.
Will be added soon